Thursday, April 03, 2008

My friend David Cree, ClearpathSEO

It is with pleasure that I mention to you that I'm a friend and business colleague of David Cree, he's the owner of ClearpathSEO (among other ventures soon to be announced). I'm currently sitting in the crowd here at the Business Link and waiting in anticipation for David to start his presentation on SEO and online marketing. He and I are collaborating as many of you may know by now on the Disruptor School seminar series.

The room is filling as we speak and David is saying hello to everyone...

We've been brainstorming on new ideas and certainly David has some great ones as the coming weeks will prove. I find that he and I get along really well despite the fact that we're both creative leaders and take action types...there is much more to this story moving forward.

The exciting thing will be when we match his Russian development team and my guys from around the world to collaborate on some really cool ideas...really bright times ahead to be sure...

Ok, I'm going to listen now...I'll report back later...

No comments: