Sunday, February 17, 2008

Blogrush versus YouChoose.net

I've been noticing lately that as I use these two cool technologies that Blogrush seems to have considerably more action, it's easy to navigate and works well. I find the YouChoose widget interface not as clean, the flash expansion sizing element is actually kind of annoying...there also seems to be far less activity...I think thus far I have to give the edge to Blogrush over YouChoose.net.

By the way, apparently Jeff at Yikesite.com is having nightmares about "CAPITAL LETTERS re the fact that I, up to this point, have chosen to not use capitals where things should be capitalized in my posts. So, in order to show Jeff that I'm listening to his concerns, look for that to change...at least until I get lazy some night at 2 in the morning and revert back...rest easy Jeff, rest easy...

No comments: